Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Daily Briefing for Wednesday, April 10, 2013


What Do Cops Say About You Owning A Gun?

PoliceOne asked over 15,000 of them to find out.  Their answers may surprise you.


Bitcoin

I'm encouraging the prepper nation to start learning about bitcoin.  I am still learning what it is and how it works.  I don't know if this will catch on, but it does raise some interesting issues regarding alternative currencies to the dollar. 


And Oh Yeah, Bitcoin Volatility Is One Of The Things You Need To Understand

Bitcoin cratered today.  This should to be expected.  Please understand that you need to fully understand what you're investing in when you participate in bitcoin.


Hsoi On Being Your Own First Responder

Johnny lays out his case.  Don't expect help to arrive instantly.  Instead, be prepared to deal with the emergency on your own.  Seems like I've heard that somewhere before....


ZeroHedge Adopting The Suburban Dad Survivalist Mantra

Jerid asked me the other day if I wrote this article.  Take two minutes to read it, and you will see why.


David Stockman Is Pissing Important People Off

I was one of three newspaper reporters who covered his press conference in Nashville back in the late 80s.  As a college freshman, I wrote for the Vanderbilt school newspaper and got a cool opportunity to see him in person.  Peter Schiff on Stockman's latest musings, namely that what ails us is due to a burgeoning welfare state and abandonment of the gold standard.  Seems like I've said that here before as well....



No comments:

Post a Comment