Friday, February 21, 2014

Daily Briefing For Friday, February 21, 2014

It's Been A While.




My busy season at work began in earnest about a month ago. I've been on the road a fair amount as a result. It's been busy, but good.


I know I have not blogged in a while. I will tell you that I am working on some writing projects involving preparedness, rather than trying to blog on a regular basis. I have no idea what will become of my latest project, if anything. But I'm enjoying it, which makes it all the more worthwhile.

There's certainly a lot to keep in mind these days. Recent civil unrest in Kyiv and Caracas serves as a reminder that we need to pay attention to world events.



I do not have a crystal ball (or even a magic eight ball for that matter), and so I don't have a sense for what he might expect to happen in the next 90 days. Let me encourage you to keep up with your preparedness efforts, whatever those might be. This is not time to slack off.


If you need some motivation or incentive, note that National Severe Weather Preparedness Week runs March 2 –8. 


I'll drop by the blog from time to time to send a shout out. I also want to post some more videos to the YouTube channel in the coming weeks. Be on the lookout for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment