Thursday, January 5, 2012

SDS Briefing for Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Know I Said I Would Blog Less...

...and I really need to stick to that.  With prepping for my next CHL class, writing my first article for Survivalist magazine, and all the other things I want to get done, this should be way down on my priority list.  However, there's simply too much critical information coming out right now that I think you need to be aware of.  So this will be quick on my end, but it will require some reading on yours.

  • What is the general population fearing these days, and how do they plan to respond to it?  Here's your answer.  Pay particular attention to slides 4 and 14.
  • As I mentioned in my 2012 Outlook (and if you need your free copy, email me at suburbandadsurvivalist@gmail.com), food prices will remain a concern for global markets. 
  • "True revolution" is coming to our financial markets, according to former Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan.  You need to read this short article.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment