Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Daily Briefing for Tuesday, June 12, 2012

One For The Guns and MREs Crowd

I'm sure many of you lament the fact I don't spend more time talking about guns and MREs and guns.  So tonight, I will share this video with you from the Bahrain unrest, taken earlier this month.  In this video, one protester is shot with bird shot.  You get to see the footage of friends literally picking it out of his skin.

Hsoi puts together some analysis on this, which is spot on.  I would add to that there's a bigger lesson here - regardless of what kind of gun you're using for defensive purposes, be sure to use premium defensive ammo for it.  On Saturday, I picked up three different brands of defensive ammo to run through my new Glock 34 to see which brand performs the best in terms of the gun's ability to feed it smoothly as well as consistently putting shots onto the target.



No comments:

Post a Comment