Monday, July 30, 2012

Daily Briefing for Monday, July 30, 2012


Various Readings

Surviving an Active Shooter - Tips from a Navy SEAL, courtesy of Jerid.  I've been saying much of this stuff in my CHL classes.  Glad to see I am on the right track.

The Road Warrior, courtesy of Jerid.  One of the best articles I've read in a long time.  Worth the time.

Long Response Times in Colorado theater shooting - You need to plan on rendering your own first aid and having your own plan of action.  Don't expect a 60 second response time and a quick ride in the ambulance to a level three trauma center. 

Download this free e-book.  One of my top five all time favorites.  The discussion on storable foods may be the best discussion out there.  I've paid $20 for this book on more than one occasion.  It's now available for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment