Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Daily Briefing For Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Operating In Non Permissive Environments

My work travel does not really permit me to take along all of the gear I would like to have with me.  So what's a prepper to do?



Tonight, I thought I would share with you some of the gear I carry with me on the road on a regular basis.  Everything you see in the picture fits in this Dopp kit.

Some of the items include:

- Plastic bowl with Spork
- 100 feet of Paracord
- emergency bivvy
- Life Straw brand water purification system
- Various sized zip lock bags
- Various sized Band-Aids and bandages
- Wet wipes
- Aleve
- Small AM/FM radio with spare batteries
- Masking tape
- Cough drops

None of this may sound exciting, but it is TSA compliant, adds little weight and takes up little space in my suitcase.  And just by making this list, I've already identified some other items I'd like to add to it.

What gear do you carry with you when you travel?  Or do you think it is a waste of effort and space in your suitcase to do so?

No comments:

Post a Comment