Thursday, November 3, 2011

SDS Daily Update for Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ha!  I Told You People!

People like to make fun of me.  Actually, let me be more accurate - people have always liked making fun of me.  For as long as I can remember.  These days, people like to poke fun at me for my unconventional outlook on current events, the fate of our nation, and my obsession with all things disastrous.  And yet, I ask you, exactly who is the goofy one here? 

Well, it's certainly not me, since the Independent put out this article Tuesday night, reporting on the United Nation's conclusions we may have, and I am quoting here, "The UN agency warned that it could take until 2016 for global employment to return to the levels of three years ago – and that anger could erupt on the streets of Europe and other continents as a result."

That's not from the Suburban Dad Survivalist, folks.  That's from the Blue Helmet Crew. 

So - all y'all who think this business of prepping and planning is for nutjobs?  Your beloved UN might be more inclined to agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment