Tuesday, November 1, 2011

SDS Daily Update for Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Urban Danger Video

I've shared this with a number of people, but not before in this blog (I don't think).  This two hour video is fantastic.  I will warn you up front it does have Christian overtones throughout it, but there is a lot to see and learn for people of all faiths.  I highly recommend it.

It's Getting Violent....at Starbucks

I'm not a coffee drinker, prefering to get my caffiene delivered via Diet Mountain Dew.  So I don't frequent Starbucks that often.  Which is probably a good thing, seeing how one guy went Primate Fecal in a Sacramento Starbucks. 

Moral to the story:  Lots of suburbs have Starbucks.  Violence can happen at Starbucks.  So, be prepared for danger wherever you go.  Even Starbucks.

QE 3 Not A Sure Thing After All?

A lot of folks on Wall Street felt the Fed would create some sort of way to inject more liquidity into the market...a third round of quantitative easing, so to speak.  However, many are beginning to believe this won't happen anytime soon.  According to the article, "Chairman Ben Bernanke probably won’t come to the market’s rescue by announcing any new policy initiatives and may even aid a further decline with a significant downgrade of the central bank’s official economic outlook, investors said."

No comments:

Post a Comment