Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Daily Briefing For Tuesday, November 27, 2012



Another Shameless Plug For the SDS Conference - January 5, 2013

Karl is the ticket taker.  Read more about the conference in his newsletter, and sign up for the conference here.  Later this week, I will be able to announce the roster of speakers and their topics.

I will be giving door prizes away.  Must be present to win!

My Trip To OKC Yesterday

I had extra time in Oklahoma City yesterday before a meeting, and so I took in the OKC Memorial and Museum.  You may recall that in April 1995, Timothy McVeigh detonated a Ryder truck full of explosives in front of the Federal building in downtown Oklahoma City. 

I highly recommend the museum.  It's very well done.  To see the personal belongings - toys, shoes, watches - of the victims was quite emotional. 

The museum and memorial serve as a grim reminder that we are not guaranteed security in this life.  It's up to us to be as ready as possible to withstand hardships and to help others enduring them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment