Friday, March 2, 2012

Briefing for Friday, March 2, 2012

Hud On Videotaping Cops

First Amendment expert and fellow Webb School alumus, David Hudson, weighs in on the current state of the law pertaining to video recording cops out on the street.  Let me go on record as being "for" the right to video our public servants carrying out their duties out in public.

Jeff on Christian Lawyers

My good friend Jeff Barnett talks about the interplay between being a good lawyer and being a good Christian in his new blog

Going Back to 9mm

After many years of being a die hard .40 S&W fan, I'm making the journey back to 9mm for my preferred handgun caliber.  The reasons:
  • 9mm is about 2/3rds the price of .40.  I figure after the 6,000 round of 9mm has been fired, I've paid for the gun with the savings.
  • Recent studies show 9mm can be just as effective as .40 or .45 with less recoil.
  • You can get more 9mm rounds into a standard sized magazine than you can .40 caliber rounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment