Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Briefing for Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Whiteboarding DisasterCon 2012

I mentioned a couple of nights ago that in years past I'd toyed with the idea of what I called a "disaster summit."  I'm still not sure what the correct name for such a gathering would be, but for now let's call it DisasterCon 2012.

I got some quick feedback on the idea, making me think it might actually be viable.  I'll be working on an agenda in the coming weeks and beta testing it with you, the Suburban Dad Nation, to get your thoughts on how to improve it.


Alpha Rubicon Is Accepting New Members

I've been in the Rubicon since 2003.  If you are interested in joining it, read about it here.


Today's Puchases....

.....Include some basic cookbooks for storable foods as well as survival food bars from Mainstay, Datrex and SOS for some head to head taste test action.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment